Ancient wooden doors lead you into the cobbled courtyard. The landscaped gardens have stone terracing, filled with lavender and rosemary, lawns, ancient oaks fig, and young cherry, pomegranate and cyprus trees.
The expansive 17 x 7 metre private pool overlooks the valley and is housed in the huge private garden with terraced areas in abundance (6,000 square metres). The grounds are complete with all manner of areas to chill out in:
- Lounging on sunbeds
- Enjoying the wild irises and poppies popping with colour in the surrounding fields from the ‘throne’ rock
- Retreating from the sun to the shady palms and ancient oaks to enjoy a beer
- Swinging in the hammocks
- Rolling on grass under the colossal Spanish oak or even climbing the colossal oak – the views are even better from the top
- Lunching in the central courtyard under the shady Acacias
- Playing in the children’s play tent and picnic tables
- Chilling in wicker armchairs under the Gran Sala’s balcony
- Partying under the pergola
- BBQing on the huge barbeque
- Cooking in the fresh air in the outside kitchen – it’s not like normal cooking…!
The pool is gated, with a WC and shower on the poolside terrace. The pool has a shallow end, with roman steps, which is perfect for paddling and toddlers. Life rings are located next to the pool.